Captivating Customer Care
Customer Care Training Course & Frontline Training Workshop
1 day Training Workshop
Customer Service Training Workshop Objectives
Developing a professional telephone and frontline approach
- To develop effective face-to-face and telephone communication skills
- To establish & maintain excellent customer relationships
- To Establish a solid service approach which can be implemented immediately
Who should attend
Receptionists | Secretaries | Security | Drivers | Junior Admin
Customer Care Course Outcomes
This workshop will enable delegates to:
Apply a Professional Customer Approach
- Be a company ‘Brand Ambassador’ & exceed customer expectations
- Establish a WOW ‘first impression’
– adopt welcoming & appropriate body language, & business dress & grooming
- Apply professional telephone skills & face-to face communication:
– Utilise welcoming & polished, ‘high-impact’ terminology
– Project a clear, caring & enthusiastic vocal tone
– Recognise the link between body language & vocal quality
- Apply effective listening skills & demonstrate to the customer that they have been heard
– Respond in a courteous manner that inspires respect & credibility
- Manage & resolve complaints in a meaningful way
– Keep emotions in check, diffuse anger & manage resistance
- Successfully resolve the customers problem to their satisfaction
- End each call in a way that leaves the caller completely satisfied
- Adopt ‘E-mail’ etiquette & draft professional correspondence
Customer Service Training Course Development Methodology
- This workshop is highly interactive & is facilitated by a skilled & energetic trainer who is totally committed to delegate growth.
- A combination of facilitator presentation & coaching is complimented by active delegate participation.
- Skills practice excercises bring the theory to life through immediate practical exposure to each key concept.
Take Action Now!
This highly practical customer service and communications skills course will add value to your receptionist and frontline staff.